To help make your HCG supplement even more effective, consider the following tips:
- Consistently weigh yourself every morning. Do it after waking up and before taking your breakfast. Knowing your exact weight would help you get motivated to shed more pounds and be inspired to eliminate more.
- Note down the food you consume including their amount. This will keep you in track of the food that you should be taking including its exact amount. You might also want to list down all the recommended food for you to support your low carb diet.
- Check out the different low carb recipes online to give yourself some variety. Taking an HCG supplement means you have to watch what you eat and taking the same food every meal can be boring. When you get tired of your food, you might get tempted to cheat and this can be disastrous to your diet endeavor.
- Have yourself checked by a doctor to see if you are fit to take a weight loss supplement such as HCG.
- Do not take hormone supplement if you have a hormonal problem especially if you are advised by the doctor against the process.
- If you are pregnant or planning to have a baby, do not take hormones or any weight loss supplements.
- If you have underlying health issues, do not take the supplement especially without consulting a medical practitioner.
- Avoid taking shortcuts or cheating. Dieting or taking weight loss supplements involve discipline. If you want to get positive results, you have to be patient and follow the instructions religiously.
- Do not lose hope especially if you see a slow development. Take note that losing weight do not and cannot happen overnight so cut yourself some slack and focus on your target weight.
- Do not purchase your HCG supplement from just about anywhere that offers HCG products. Make sure that the product is FDA approved and the manufacturer is trusted by more customers. You can find reliable suppliers on the internet with a little research.